The Brunswick at Attleboro
Personal Care in a Personal Setting
For residents needing assistance with everyday activities, The Brunswick at Attleboro provides a continuum of care in a warm, supportive atmosphere that promotes maximum independence and well-being. Our specially trained staff understands that the needs of each resident are different. By working with you and your family, we’ll help determine the level of care that’s right for you.
Our personal care services are designed to provide the assistance you need, while offering the freedom of living in your own apartment. Choose from several different living options, including luxury studio, one-bedroom and deluxe one-bedroom apartments. Assistance is available for a wide range of daily living activities, from bathing and grooming to meal preparation and medication.
The Brunswick at Attleboro also offers specialized memory care services for individuals in various stages of dementia. Residents enjoy many of the same comforts as other seniors in personal care, in addition to a variety of recreational therapy programs that help maintain function and ease disorientation. By offering memory support in a personal care setting, our unique program allows residents to age in place while being cared for in an environment that feels like home.
Personal Care Amenities:
- Furnished or unfurnished apartment and suites
- Daily well-balanced meals tailored to specialized diets
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Telephone/cable TV access
- Laundry facilities located on each floor
- Stimulating activities for social interaction
- Convenient, scheduled transportation
- Use of elegant private dining room for parties and celebrations
Personal Care Services:
- 24-hour access to staff
- Emergency response system
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler systems
- Easy-to-use barrier-free showers
- On-site rehabilitative services
- Supportive family services
- Advanced care for residents who require a higher level of assistance
- Specialized memory care, if needed